A charitable gift bequest is one of the easiest means of supporting EGCC Foundation. If you plan to make a donation in your Will, please meet with your attorney and stipulate exactly what you want to give. Prior to meeting with your attorney, a meeting with EGCC’s Office of Advancement is encouraged to insure that your bequest meets mutually acceptable use and purposes.
Making it Happen
- You can provide now for a future gift to EGCC Foundation by including a bequest stipulation in your Will or revocable trust.
- Your Will or Trust directs assets to your heirs.
- Your Will or Trust directs a bequest to EGCC Foundation as per your directions.
- You have control of your assets during your lifetime.
- If your stat of affairs change, you cna modify your Will.
- Your bequest is directed to the particular purpose that you specify. Please check with EGCC Office of Advancement to make sure your gift can be used as planned.
- There is no upper limit on estate tax deductions that can be taken for Charitable Bequests.